Saturday, December 20, 2008

Do Nothing Day

breakfast: vegetarian sope

snack: pecan pie larabar

lunch: salad, brown rice pasta with marinara sauce and mozzarella

dinner: cereal

It was so nice not to workout today. A bit strange, but nice. I am glad I did Callanetics for 19 days in a row. I used to never exercise, hated in fact. So to do such a big committment, to put up with the soreness, and to be maybe half a clothing size from a size 6 is amazing to me. I started this blog less than six months ago at a size 12. I'm almost at my goal. I'm really in awe that it's happened and that it's been so fast and easy. There were some setbacks along the way where I couldn't work out because I messed up my back and what not. But I'm here now. The finish line is so clearly in sight. I don't know or care how long it takes because I know I'll get there.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Congratulations on your accomplishment of 19 days in a row! And also on almost reaching your finish line. I'm very happy for you.

Suzan said...

Thanks Jessi! I saw on the exercise board that you're replacing your stolen Callanetics video. I think it's great that you stuck with Callanetics through the book and didn't let the thief stop you from your goals. The new DVD is a wonderful gift to yourself. Keep up the good work!