Sunday, October 26, 2008

Whole Foods Prairie Bread

breakfast: Whole Foods prairie bread with peanut butter, banana

lunch: pasta primevera, salad

dinner: 2 taquitos, avocado, carrots

I tried Whole Foods' gluten free prairie bread today. Big Mistake! I can only imagine that eating it is just like eating a sponge in terms of both taste and texture. I thought that since it had sesame seeds, poppy seeds, etc. it would have a nice flavor. Boy was I wrong!

Whole Foods carries a lot of brands of gluten free bread. The store brand looked like people bought it the most. If that's so, I really can't imagine what the other brands must be like. If real bread even remotely resembled Whole Foods' bread, bread wouldn't be so popular around the world. It probably wouldn't have taken off at all.

No comments: