Monday, October 27, 2008

October 27

breakfast: brown rice cereal with cashews and apricots

lunch: baked tofu, rice, cucumber, sauteed cauliflower

dinner: brown rice tortilla pizza, napa cabbage

snack: raw milk

workout: Callanetics Evolution

I know Callanetics Evolution is supposed to produce faster results than 10/10, but I really think the instruction could be better. For example, on one of the standing leg moves, two of the demonstraters have their legs at completely different angles and the instructor never tells you which way you should be pointing your leg. Both angels work different muscle groups.

I also feel like it's really taught as if it's expected that you've attended a class. Form isn't really discussed. It really just leaves you to figure out what to do. And they don't even tell you how many reps you should do for most of the moves. I really think it could be better. Give me bad 80's clothes and production with an understanding of what I should and shouldn't do, over a pretty set and confusion any day.

No comments: