Monday, September 8, 2008

Frustrated

breakfast: gluten-free waffle, raw milk

lunch/dinner: tofu bibimbop, pickled vegetables

I'm really starting to get discouraged. I was working so hard at Callanetics and was getting such great results. Then I hurt my back. Then I got the flu. My back is probably 90% now. Because of the area, I'm thinking of trying Callanetics, but I'm not sure if I should yet. But the main problem is this flu. I no longer have a fever, but now it appears that I get a coughing fit whenever I do any kind of activity, even eating. I really want to start working out again. I really want all of this stuff to be over. I really like Callanetics. It's the only exercise program I've ever been able to say that about in my life and it's not just because it works so fast. Yeah, that's part of it, but I like how relaxing it is. I like being able to just concentrate on one muscle group and forget about everything else. I like how calm and refreshed I feel at the end. This is all just getting so frustrating. I know it's only temporary. One day, I'll be able to do Callanetics again, but it's been weeks already. I think I'm just tired of it all.

No comments: