Monday, August 11, 2008

Callanetics Bootcamp - Day 1

breakfast: banana, strawberries

lunch: cucumber salad, peanut butter cookie Larabar

dinner: brown rice pasta with zucchini, tomatoes, and feta

workout: Callanetics 10/10

I tried the peanut butter cookie Larabars today for the first time. They are sooo good! You can't tell they only contain dates, peanuts and salt. The peanuts actually taste like a peanut butter cookie. The bars are very filling, quite surprising for something so small.

I started the Callanetics bootcamp today. I probably should have taken measurements before I started, but I didn't even think about it. Even 1/8" loss is a step in the right direction. It's just only visible from a tape measurerer - such a loss won't exactly cause your pants to start falling down.

No comments: