Thursday, May 15, 2008

Callanetics = ouch

breakfast: granola

lunch: pita bread, atter kik, vegetable wat

snack: peanuts, sauerkraut

dinner: granola

workout: callanetics 10/10, 30-minute walk

I really tried to pay attention to my form and to work to my max when doing Callanetics today. All I can say is ouch. It really shows me how I've been slacking off when doing the moves. I have muscles that hurt that I don't even remember working. I can only imagine that if I continue to workout like this that the results will be intensified. It's amazing how deceptively simple Callanetics is, as well as how fast you see visible results. I can't believe it hasn't caught on more. Why slave away for hours in the gym every day, when you can torture yourself in the privacy of your own home 2-3 times a week for less than an hour? I'm so glad I gave up on T-Tapp!

No comments: