Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 1

Breakfast:
Chocolate covered honey cake from Kika's Treats - these things are so addictive!
glass of raw milk

Snack:
2 cups strawberries
1 banana
cream

Lunch:
3 zucchini fritters
asparagus
atter kik (Ethiopian split pea dish)
piece of bread with butter

Snack:
qephor
peanuts

Dinner:
avocado-asparagus maki and avocado-tofu maki (both made with brown rice)
cucumbers

Workout:
Callanetics 10 years younger in 10 years
25 minute walk

I've been on a sushi making kick lately. It's so easy and filling. I love sushi made with brown rice. The nutty flavor of the rice is so delicious, especially with avocado.

This is my first time doing Callanetics and I can't believe how much tougher it is than it looks. I don't know if I'll ever get up to 100 reps of the stomach exercises. I still haven't quite figured out the positioning for the bun/hip moves. However, the amazing before and after pictures shown at the end of each segment definitely make the workout inspiring.

Suzan

No comments: