Thursday, August 13, 2009

Callanetics - Hour 13

I just finished Evolution. I really want to start doing an hour of Callanetics every day like I started out doing. I feel better when I do it daily and the results come faster.

This weekend, I got a dress for my event at the end of September. I got it a size smaller. With the changes I had already had with 11 hours of Callanetics, I imagine I'll need a smaller size in another 6 weeks. I'd love to need it to be 2 sizes smaller, but we'll see...

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Hi Suzan
Are you still doing Callanetics? I just started a few days ago and I LOVE it. I hate bouncing around a lot and I love the stretching. I am starting with 10/10 but when I get bored I may try the others you mention. Thanks for taking the time to document! I also just read THINK YOURSELF THIN and I absolutely loved it. I used to HATE to exercise, but now I WANT to get up early to exercise. I would love an update!! :)