Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Let's Get Back on Track...

I have a confession to make. I've been really busy lately and I haven't been making my health a priority. I haven't been eating well. I haven't been working out. I've been lazy. I've been doing the "easy thing." That's not fair to me. I should place myself higher on my list of priorities - at the very top and no lower. After all, I'm stuck with me forever. The work going on in my life right now is only temporary. I'll always be around. If I keep putting myself last, I'll have to deal with the consequences. No one put me in this position but myself. No one can make the changes for me but me. No one is responsible for my health or body but me.

So I'm taking charge.

Starting today, I'm doing Callanetics for a minimum of 3 days in a row. Want to join me?

Starting today, I'm committing to eating at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Want to join me?

Today is a new day with no mistakes on it. Let's keep it that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll join you!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea. I've been really lazy and need something like this to get me back in gear.