Sunday, December 14, 2008

Callanetics - Days 12-14

Sorry to everyone who has been trying to follow these posts about doing 19 straight days of Callanetics. I've read all of your messages. I'm still doing the 19 days. I've just been incredibly busy lately between birthdays, holidays, work, everything...posting has just taken a backseat.

I'm really glad there are only 5 days to go. It'll be nice to have an extra hour on day 20. Doing Callanetics for this many days does produce results. I'm so close to my goal (size 8's are loose now) that my results are slowing down now, but I'm getting a lot more muscle definition and posture improvements. I'm really happy with how things are going. This has definitely been worth it. If you can find the time to do Callanetics for 19 days in a row, go for it. If not, you can still get amazing results doing it 3-4 times a week. Whoever said you can't spot reducer was wrong.

No comments: