Saturday, November 8, 2008

November 8

breakfast: pear, raw milk, gf peanut butter toast

lunch: sope

dinner: hummus, salad, piece Jaques Torres dark chocolate covered coconut

I think I'm going to have to buy new pants. I've been putting it off because shopping has never really been my thing. However, my pants are so loose they're now making me look fatter than I am. It's nice to think I have to go shopping for a size 8 - a single digit. I'm fairly certain I'm that size now given how droopy all of my pants are. I think it's still something that I'll have to see to believe, but it's nice to know that I'm either there or extremely close.

I don't really know how it makes me feel. My goal is still a size 6 and give the lumps I still have in some places I definitely think it's the right goal for me. I think because it's what I'm focused on, a size 8 just seems like part of the journey and is simply a signpost along the route. Don't think I'm complaining or upset because it is a very nice sign. I think I'm just experiencing a happy ambivalence. I think that if I do find that I am an 8 I will be quite ecstatic. It's just today I'm in droopy 10's.

No comments: