Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why Did I Ever Think Callanetics Wasn't Much Of An Arm Workout?

breakfast: apple

lunch: steamed green beans with tahini sauce, saag paneer, rice

dinner: half brown rice tortilla pizza, steamed zucchini, chickpea-hijiki salad

I can barely move my arms today. I don't know which Callanetics movement did it yesterday, but it worked them. My deltoids are just excruciatingly painful - I can't even lift my arms shoulder height. I used to think Callanetics didn't do much for the arms or back, but I do feel it in both places today. I was planning on doing another workout today since it's been a while since I worked out regularly, but I can't. Just the first three moves on Callanetics require you to lift your arms at least shoulder height. There's no way I can do that today. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments: