Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 31 - No Sweets

breakfast: protein shake with too many blueberries

lunch: rice, baked falafel, sauerkraut, carrots

snack: grapes

dinner: pizza, sauerkraut

I still didn't eat any sweets today even though I'm no longer intentionally avoiding them. I just never thought about them. It's nice to no longer be controlled by a food group.

I think I did something to my back over the weekend while redoing the yard. It hasn't been feeling well at all. So I'm thinking I'm going to stop working out for a while, at least until I can do simple things like sitting and standing without excruciating pain. I guess it'll be a good test to see how long you can go without doing Callanetics and Ballet Conditioning and yet have the results last. Hopefully, they last a very long time. Not that I'm intending to be in pain for that long. But it'd be nice to know you could got a week without seeing a huge backslide, or any backslide really.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

I don't know how long you can go without doing callanetics and keep the results, but you can ask a couple of experts at http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/exercise-board/563670-callanetics-challenge-july-2008-a.html

Suzan said...

Thanks for the link Jessi! I'll check it out.