Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 25 - No Sweets

breakfast: protein drink

lunch: potato pancake, zucchini, tomatoes and chickpeas

snack: nectarine, nuts, raw cracker

dinner: avocado, tomato, basil, cheese sandwich

workout: 30 minutes HIIT

I shouldn't have had the sandwich. Wheat is just evil. My stomach is so bloated now. It's like I gained I gained a clothing size in under an hour. Well, it's not like I did, I actually did. I know I shouldn't have ate it, but it sounded so good. Sometimes it's so hard to avoid wheat because I truly enjoy it. I know it's really bad for me, it makes me fat, it makes me tired, it causes cold sores, and a variety of other problems for me. But sometimes it has so much going for it... I always regret eating it as soon as I'm done, but while I'm eating it, it's simply heaven.

No comments: