Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 19 - No Sweets

breakfast: oatmeal with apricots

lunch: masala and paneer dosa, plain lassi

dinner: greens, tofu, pickled vegetables

workout: Callanetics 10/10

Okay, both Ballet Conditioning and Callanetics really work my body. I can feel the muscles screaming at me. But, Callanetics is so relaxing it's additive. The time goes by so quickly it's like I'm done moments after I started. Granted, I do think the pain in Ballet Condition is also addictive, but it's anything but relaxing. It's painful, a good pain, but pain nonetheless. The two workouts are so similar, but so different. I'm definitely not getting tired of either of them.

I never thought I'd say that about a workout - not getting tired of it. I used to always start working out and then get bored, no matter how often I rotated workouts. Everything just seemed so similar. Of course, I didn't get the results I'm getting now. I do think being able to see changes so quickly is helping with the motivation, but I still enjoy doing both of these workouts. It's the first time in my life I've ever looked forward to working out. I just know I'm going to feel so good afterwards.

No comments: