Monday, June 2, 2008

People are noticing

breakfast: banana, raw milk

snack: rye bread with peanut butter

lunch: yogurt, strawberries, granola

snack: piece of chocolate

dinner: pasta with chickpeas, sundried tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, and artichoke hearts

Not the most well-rounded/balanced of meals for a day, but I truly enjoyed everything I ate.

I need to get back into working out. I've been pretty slack about it for the past few days. I received some compliments about how I'm looking thinner. I haven't told anyone I'm trying to lose weight or get in shape. The funny thing is that I still weigh 148 pounds - exactly what I weighed when I started almost two months ago.

I need to use the compliments as a motivator to start doing Callanetics regularly again. It clearly works. My clothes are fitting better. People are noticing. I'm still eating what I want. I'm not counting calories or carbs or anything. I'm trying to eat healthier, make better choices, and include more fruits and vegetables. But as anyone can see from looking at what I eat, I'm definitely not a stickler for it. I still enjoy sweets and need to increase the amount of salads and vegetables that I eat, just for health if nothing else. But, hey, if I get my butt back into gear, what I'm doing is clearly working...pretty easily and effortlessly if I do say so myself.

No comments: