Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Big Difference!

breakfast: buffalo mozzarella

lunch: aloo tikki, chutney, kichadi

snack: plum

dinner: wrap

workout: Callanetics warm-up, Yoga Bliss Hips

Wow! I looked in the mirror today and saw a huge difference in my stomach. My obliques are really starting to pull in and the upper part of my waist is really getting flat, really sinking in. My left side looks like it's pulling in more than my right, but I'm sure the right will catch up. It reminds me of the pictures in Callanetics 10/10 of the dramatic changes experience. I can't wait to see what a difference there will be when I reach hour 19. I now wish I had taken pictures and measured before I started. I'm so looking forward to doing a full 10/10 workout tomorrow.

Today was the first time I've tried Yoga Bliss Hips. It's wierd how different Kundalini Yoga is. I've never really been into yoga, but this is so different it might be something to try. The meditations are nice breaks, kind of like all the relaxing in Callanetics. I think the only thing about yoga is that it always shows me how out of shape I am and how I don't have any upper body strength.

No comments: