Tuesday, May 13, 2008

CardioCallanetics - not what it appears

Watching CardioCallanetics is one thing. It looks fairly easy - no impact, no real choreography, short cardio section. But to do it...wow! I think the entire cardio section is a 30-minute leg-toning section. It does have fairly low intensity cardio, but pretty much every element involves some kind of leg toner - plies, lifts, etc. And then in the toning section, there's more. I think it's the entire leg toning section from CallaneticsEvolution. I could barely walk when I was done. When I did the ab section, I thought I would have to do more in the evening because it was so short and simple, but boy did I feel it later. I think I still prefer the original 10/10, but it would definitely be something good to add in for some variety.

breakfast: strawberry-banana smoothie

snack: granola

lunch: pasta

dinner: hummus sandwich, banana

workout: cardiocallanetics, 30 minute walk

No comments: