Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 9

Breakfast: strawberries, cereal

Lunch: leftover pasta, pickled cucumbers, salad

Snack: peanuts

Dinner: black bean soup, slice of bread, steamed broccoli with tahini sauce

workout: Callanetics 10n10

I was very hungry today. I don't know why. I felt like I could have ate non-stop all day. I think that would have taken too much energy, so I didn't do it. I can really feel the anemia today.

I was so tired today I almost didn't workout. I think if the time didn't go by so quickly I wouldn't have. I do have a lot more energy after working out, not mention that I'm very relaxed now. It's weird how some workouts can leave you exhausted, while this makes you feel so calm and centered.

I can't believe how much more flexible I am. It feels like it's doubled since I started Callanetics. Is it possible for flexibility to double in a week? A lot of the moves felt easier to do today, like my form was better, but I couldn't enough do half of the stomach reps I normally do. Maybe I was working that area deeper. I don't know. My stomach does need all the help it can get.

No comments: