Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 10

Breakfast: strawberry-banana smoothie (strawberries, banana, protein powder, qephor, raw milk)

Snack: banana bread

Lunch: black bean tostada

Snack: cereal

Dinner: chickpeas, roasted potatoes, steamed carrots and broccoli

Workout: Callanetics warm-up and legs

I've never enjoyed exercising. It's also been something I've had to force myself to do. But because I'm seeing so many visible results so quickly, I'm actually looking forward to working out for the first time in my life. I wish I was able to do more. I never thought I would say something like that.

However, I do think it is making me twice as hungry as normal. I guess as long as I'm getting smaller, it may not matter how much I eat. It just that I'm constantly hungry. I've increased my protein and food intake, but it's still like I'm burning through food as fast as I eat. Oh well, how often can people complain that they're clothes are getting loser even though they're eating twice the amount of food?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzan,
I came across your blog while researching on Callanetics. All the reviews have been great and yours has impressed me the most. Keep up the good work and all the best. :)
p.s. I just bought myself the 10n10 Callanetics DVD through the internet and can't wait to give it a try.

Suzan said...

I'm glad my blog has been able to help you. I hope you enjoy Callanetics. It's a lot harder than it looks, but it's worth every minute.