Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Callanetics - Day 3

breakfast: granola

lunch: 1/2 egg salad sandwich, carrots

snack: apple

dinner: brown rice cream

workout: Callanetics 10/10

I'm really liking the changes I'm seeing in my obliques. They're really starting to get some nice definition.

One thing doing this bootcamp has really shown me is how much easier, yet intense, Callanetics becomes the longer you do it. I'm so much better at relaxing with every move than when I first started all those months ago. It really allows me to work mucles much more intensely and deeply. I can only imagine that this means that if you ever took an extended time off from Callanetics that when you started again not only would your muscles be a lot sorer, but your results would come even faster.

I wish Callan was still putting out books, etc. so that I could get more info on exactly how Callanetics works - the theory and science behind it.

No comments: