Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm Thin?

breakfast: beaufort and manchego with oat crackers, orange juice

lunch: lentils with rice and tomatoes, kale

dinner: steamed tofu, teahouse greens, maple-glazed carrots with dill, fried potatoes

I looked in the mirror today and I looked thin. That's never happened to me before. I've always been the fat one. It's really surreal. I don't know if it'll happen again tomorrow. It's definitely something that will take awhile to get used to. If you're life, you've been overweight to suddenly see yourself one day and see a thin person, it's strange. It doesn't seem real. I don't really know what to think of it. I definitely feel good about it, but I still haven't gotten my mind around it. I think I still think of myself as the fat one. I wonder when that will go away.

No comments: