Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dirty Politics Disgust Me

I just discovered today that group that supports California proposition 8 (to prohibit gay marriage) has bought Google ads to support their political position. The ads are only showing in California. I have blocked them, but they make continue to show for a few hours.

I apologize for the political ads appearing on my blog for anyone in California. I do not support them in any way, shape, or form.

I never intended for this blog to be political. It is a diary for me. My diary would never be opposed to gay marriage. I believe all people should have equal rights, regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or anything else I might be leaving out.

I strongly support the Declaration of Human Rights which states that people should be able to marry whomever they desire regardless of gender.

I would never have posted my political beliefs on this blog, but I am so disgusted by the dirty politics being employed by a poltical group that I find morally offensive that I feel I have no choice but to state what I truly believe. I do not want to be associated with this group or their dirty political tricks.

No comments: