Saturday, November 29, 2008

19 Days of Callanetics

breakfast: sope

lunch: no time/opportunity

dinner: gluten-free pizza

Okay, very unhealthy eating today. I think my eating has been suffering a bit recently anyways.

A friend of mine wants to start doing Callanetics because of the great success I've had. The thing is she wants to do the "19 hour promise of drastically reshaping the body" in 19 days starting Monday, December 1. She wants me to do it with her to help motivate her. I have no problem motivating her, but 19 days in a row? I'm sure I'll get great results, but 19 days in a row? It's probably something that'll help me to get my eating back on line, but 19 days in a row? I know I'm going to do it with her because she really needs to get rid of a lot of body fat for health reasons. But 19 days in a row?

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Wow what a challenge! I wish you the best with your 19 day bootcamp. Sounds like a good idea I may do your challenge myself. I've been away from callanetics since september and I really want to get back into it. I've recommited myself on the low carb friends callanetics challenge community again.

Jessi

Suzan said...

Hi Jessi,

It's good to hear from you again. The challenge is definitely tough, but it's definitely producing results. I'm still a lurker on the callanetic challange community. Thanks for sharing it with me - it's a very informative and motivational site.

Best wishes starting back up with Callanetics,

Suzan