Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm back

breakfast: apple


lunch: sauerkraut, couple bites of brown rice pasta with spicy peanut sauce


dinner: protein drink


I've had the flue for the past week. It's a really nasty one that's going around. I haven't been posting anything because I figured there was no point since some days all I had was orange juice. I will admit the flue is a great way to temporarily lose weight fast. I'm down 7 pounds. I'm really surprised that it's so much. I was only expecting 2-3.


I finally saw someone about my back yesterday. I've had 3 disks out of alignment. My back now hurts worse since they're back in alignment. The area's really swollen and feels bruised on the inside. Definitely no callanetics until the area isn't too sore to lay down on. I guess at least it will force me not to do to much to fast with the flue.

No comments: