Sunday, August 3, 2008

Not the Greatest...Not Sure What To Do

breakfast: granola

snack: popcorn

lunch: lasagna

dinner: atter kik, steamed broccoli, potatoes

I didn't eat as well as I could have, should have, today. Definitely a lot of carbs and fat in there. Need to up fruits and vegetables again. I don't know why trying to increase fruits and vegetables gets so boring. I do like them. I don't like salads, but I try to eat them. I'm sure if I liked them, I'd eat them more often, thus effortlessly increasing my vegetable intake.

I haven't been wanting to count calories because I know it doesn't work. Yes, you can get fast weight loss, but you end up hungry, moody, and ultimately gain all the weight back. I don't like being hungry. I don't want to go through all of that pain and suffering only to gain everything back and more. Then be in a worse situation than I am in now. But...there's the whole promise of actually seeing the scale move faster. It's like a catch-22. I don't know.

No comments: