Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 27 - No Sweets

breakfast: protein shake

lunch: brown rice pasta, large salad

snack: nuts

dinner: oatmeal, plum

workout: Callanetics 10/10, 30 minutes HIIT

3 more days until I can have sweets again! I don't miss them at all, but it'll be nice not to have to pay so much attention to what's in food. I think eliminating sweets for a month was definitely the right things to do. I no longer think of sweets as a quick pick-me-up when I'm feeling tired and they're not an automatic food I reach to when I want a snack.

I've been having a protein shake for breakfast every day this week. I'm not snacking in the mornings like I was. I've been making them with a raw hemp chocolate protein powder that is sooo good. It has no sweetener in it, but it tastes amazing.

No comments: