Thursday, June 19, 2008

Goodbye heat!

breakfast: apple, buffalo mozzarella

snack: strawberries

lunch: tomato and goat cheese quiche

snack: strawberries

dinner: melon, popcorn

workout: 45 minute walk

It's so hot today and tomorrow is only supposed to be hotter. Heat that isn't supposed to take place until August has been occurring regularly since April. There have been more super hot days already this year than the last two years combined. I live in an area where you shouldn't need air conditioning, but I sincerely wish I had it now.

I've never been one to enjoy the heat. Autumn weather is always my favorite - just before it takes on the crisp chill of winter. I think 73 degrees is my ideal...anything hotter than that and I begin to feel like a wilted flower. I'm looking forward to next week when it's supposed to be cooler.

No comments: